Thursday, August 8, 2013

10/50

Before anything else, I want to inform you, as the one reading this, that I am blogging through my iPad which I think is so cool! Hahaha. I think this is the first time I ever used my iPad to blog using the Blogger app. Coz you see, it's been 2 months since my laptop was under repair. I'm really having a hard time updating my blog without any laptop to use. I find it also very hard to study without my laptop with me. But nevertheless, kung ayaw may dahilan, kung gusto may paraan. So here I am! Hoping that this post looks normal in the windows view.

If you've been a constant reader of my blog, you must know that I looooooove reading and that I have a 50-book goal for this year, according to my Goodreads. Sad to say, as of today, I only got to finish 10 books. Awwwww. Which obviously declares a huge failure on my goal. Another awwwww.

Less than 5 months before the year ends again and I'm 40 books behind my goal. If I am decided  to accomplish this goal, I should finish 8 books in a month, which I think will never happen. I have medschool to attend to and medschool is no joke at all.

To update my current reads, here's a cropped screen shot from my Goodreads of the 10 books I got to finish this year so far, from January 2013 to August 2013.



And I've decided to change my goal from 50 books to 15-20 books. 50 is very impossible for me right now. There are more other things I should prioritize besides reading books. But I will never in a million years stop reading. :)

Current read: Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver


What are you reading right now?
-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment