Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas wishlist #1


1) Complete set of Harry Potter books in a Treasure box


I've always wanted this set of books since the first time I saw it years ago. But unfortunately, I don't have one yet until now. So it will be in my number 1 Christmas wishlist. There were a few like this in some National Bookstore that I visited. I think it costs around more or less 5,000 pesos. The other set which is not in a treasure box is around 3,000 pesos I guess, if I'm not mistaken. But I seriously want these books in a treasure box! These books are lifetime treasures already that's why they have to be in a treasure box. And that's why I really want it in a treasure box.

You know how much I love Harry Potter. I have read the books, yes, but I want to reread them once more! And I want it to be with these books. ^_^


As promised in one of my tweets last week, I will be doing a 12 days of Christmas wishlist blog posts. It would be lovely for everyone to know what I want this Christmas, just in case you don't know what to give me yet. Hahaha. This may help you get an idea though! =p


What's your number one Christmas wishlist too?
Tinay xx

4 comments:

  1. OMG I WANT THIS, TOO!!! But number one on my wishlist is an O+ phone at the moment :p

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this one too but decided not to collect the box, coz' I also want the HP Anniversary cover (which my little sister misplaced....). Despite that, I can't help but want it every time I see it in Fullybooked!

    http://kisty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that one! Yes it's a must-have too for someone who's a huge HP fan. Aww that's sad

      Delete