Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker photoblog


I mentioned in my previous post that I will be doing a separate photoblog about it, mainly about the book Fifty Shades Darker by EL James. You will see here some of my favorite parts from the book through photos. Thank God for the sunlight! I didn't have a hard time shooting.











Recently I posted on my Facebook that I really miss doing photoshoots. As desperate that I am, I had to use the book as my subject. Haha. Hope I can work with anyone pretty soon! I really miss my photographer days! x

And by the way, I'll start reading Fifty Shades Freed later tonight! *excited*


Read the books,
Tinay xx


2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine reads this book too...and she talks about it a lot so I got to know anastasia and grey....hehe i love the way you emphasize the quotes...keep it up!

    xx,
    www.chickturistanextdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Have you read it too? What can you say about Ana and Christian? :)
      Thanks dear!
      xx

      Delete