Monday, May 21, 2012

Waduuup

Hello! I missed my blog so much. I've got some stuff to blog but I really just can't.

First of all, I left my laptop's charger in Manila which made me really furious. I got to bring my laptop, but how in the world can I use it without its charger? Exactly what I'm trying to say. No laptop for me until June. What a waste.

Second, I can't just use our home's desktop computer. It's always occupied either by Mom or Dad and even Jaja. It's just a matter of who gets to sit on it first.

And third, I've been really busy reading Catching Fire at the moment. This book is so in to me like how I'm into it. You know what I mean.

So now, I am blogging using my iPod. Holla at that! First time doing this. Because I just really have to blog. And to tell everyone that my blog views finally reached 20k! Yaaay! I don't know when it hit 20k cause I wasn't probably online during that time.

But really, massive thank you to those people who never run out of time checking my blog even if sometimes my posts are non-sense or not interesting at all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

I just hope I can face any desktop or laptop anytime so I can update my blog more precisely. :)


-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment