Sunday, April 29, 2012

Summer Playlist 2012

Hello summer 2012!

I know it's a bit late coz tomorrow is May already and we're half through the summer. But I don't care. Haha.

Music has always been there for me. And it never never never let me down. It actually is my best friend. I may not have been going out lately but music is always there to accompany me.

Whatever. I will be posting my summer playlist for this summer. I wanna show you the songs that I will be listening the whole May. I may add up more songs on the far future but these are what I currently have in my playlist. And I've been playing these songs a lot so far.

It's a mixture of all genre. I have rock, pop, pop rock, rnb, rap and just about everything. My summer playlist is also a mixture of old and new hits. I have tunes way back from the times of My Chemical Romance to today's One Direction. I actually have all the songs of One Direction's album in this playlist and some of their covers.

I am currently addicted to Cher Lloyd and her music. She's got so much swag! Listen to her. Her tunes are something fresh.

Still have my favorite bands on this playlist like Chicosci, Paramore, MCR, Kamikazee and Simple Plan. I don't mind having my summer rocked out by these awesome bands.

Summer will never be the same without party part songs. I have Akon, Pitbull, FEM, Flo Rida and LMFAO. Party party!

And the ladies who never run out of good tunes to give. Like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Jessie J, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga and Rihanna. Plus the guys also who never run out of good tunes to serenade you like Ne-Yo, Chris Brown and Justin Bieber.

Plus the rnb songs I never get tired singing along with. With Nicki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa and Drake.

Just a mixture of everything! Take some time to look at my playlist (click each photo to enlarge). You might find songs that you might actually like. Help yourself! Enjoy the summer hits! :)








-Tinay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment