Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A visit at the Chocolate Factory


I just came here to grab some chocolates for something that I've been planning to do. But if you love baking, this is the best place for you. They've got everything you need! I wish I knew how to bake. Maybe one of these days I can start baking too. :)

These are some of the things they have in store. Sorry for the low quality photos. I don't have any digital camera with me. I only used my blackberry phone to get these.



















By the way, it's located near the Welcome Rotonda. In front of Burger King. They are along the way, along Quezon City Avenue but you won't see it right away.


-Tinay xx

5 comments:

  1. Very helpful to baking enthusiasts and to anyone with a sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Is it still there? Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. may contact number k po b?

    ReplyDelete