Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentine's Day


It's just a normal school day for me. I had my class (as a teacher) with my 1 Piety in the morning and class (as a student) at 4-7pm. So basically, this year's valentine's day was all about school.

But! My parent's were here in Manila. Yay for that! So right after school, we went to MOA to spend it together.

After my class at 7pm, I hurried down to get into our car. And yes, I changed my clothes from my school uniform to my civilian clothes inside our car. Yes you got that right. It was dark already! And I'm pretty sure nobody saw me. From UST, we went to FEU to pick up Piye. Good thing our schools are just walks away. And off we go to MOA.

Heavy traffic made us all very hungry. It took us more than an hour to get to MOA to think that it's near FEU and UST. Really people, it's the valentine-rush.

So MOA was very crowded that night. It was really a bad idea deciding to go there on a special event. Wrong choice. Never again shall we go there on events like this. Never.

But we had no choice! And we're really really hungry already. Especially me! Since I got off from my brain-draining class and I need all the food that I can get.

Ended up eating at World Chicken. The food was good but the place really sucks. Hahaha. I know, I'm mean.

What we had. From the way it looks, it tastes really good.



 Hi Daddy and Mommy! :)

 Jaja, Me and Piye. :)

 Right after having dinner, we looked for the nearest Starbucks and had a little coffee before going home.




And look at this pretty ferris wheel that they have! It's so lovely I wanna ride it! It changes its color after a few seconds.




-Tinay xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment