Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pokegon


The ultimate geometry anime!

One of our requirements for our Math SemTech is to produce an instructional video based on the topic we're assigned to. Our group was assigned to Geometry. Sounds easy yea? A little bit. Haha.

We decided to do an "adventure" type of instructional video from the likes of Pokemon and named it Pokegon. Instead of the normal Pokemons playing the role of the Pokemons, in our case the different polygons and solid figures will represent as the Pokemons known as the Pokegons. Clever, I know. It was Addam's idea.

I think I don't need to tell everything but here's our intro clip. The whole file is really huge and I'm still thinking of how I can compress it though. Nonetheless, enjoy this clip!





-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment