Saturday, March 10, 2012

The One Direction crazy obsession


I don't know what's with you people hating on One Direction but they're really really cool. They're funny guys. Trust me. They. Really. Are. FUNNY. Besides the fact that they can really sing, all of 'em look good! That's a hundred plus points!

Since the day I heard What Makes You Beautiful which started as my "lss" for more than a week, it grew to an obsession. And the day after I got their album, that's it, I'm really into them. No more. No less.

I can't explain how much I love them. Basta! I love them with all my heart! Hahaha. Need I say more?

Who are these guys? Meet my boys.



Started as X-factor soloists, was voted out but was grouped by Simon Cowell and thus, One Direction is formed. Sold millions of albums. Won 1 Brit award defeating Adele, Jessie J and other famous British act.

They are crazy. And weird. And funny. And cool.





I know these boys will get far. I'm pretty sure of that. I'm so proud of my boys! Way to go! <3




-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment