Wednesday, December 21, 2011

GH


I've had enough with Divisoria. There's too much people in that place! It's too crowded already. Especially during this holiday.

Always wanted to go to Greenhills this season. One of the reasons why is because I always see Miguel's tweets that he's always in GH with his siblings and I might just swing by him there. The chances are! Haha.

Another reason why I wanted to go to GH is I've been hearing that there are a lot of bazaars selling cheap yet classy clothes. So, why not!

Off we go last Sunday, December 18, with my siblings and Ninong Bin plus Kuya Jerks.

Arrived GH so late already, went to Trinoma then SM Mega before GH.

Was surprised when I saw that the parking lot already has a second floor. Talk about expecting the holiday rush. Now that's something new. What's not new is the number of people. It was crowded, yes. But nonetheless we have to do what we're supposed to do, shopping!

Bought this one inside the GH mall. The stall's almost closed when I spotted this one and asked the sales lady if I can still buy them. Haha. Got it for 150php only!

The rest were from the night market outside the GH mall.

Got these tank tops for only 50php each! I wanted to buy more of different colors but I need to buy more clothes, so I ended up buying only two.

Got this top for only 100php! Cheap riiiiiiiiiiiiight? :)

Lastly, another green top. Haha. Who would have thought that this would only cost me 100php? Me either!

To sum it up, I only spent 450php for 5 tops. I'm so happy! Got to buy clothes that are cheap yet doesn't look cheap at all. Will definitely go back on January. :)



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment