Wednesday, November 9, 2011

YouTube night presents I.aM.mE


I was busy watching I.aM.mE dance crew's videos on youtube. They were the grand winner of Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew or ABDC season 6, the latest winner so far.

I have to admit that I have this girly girl crush on Chachi Gonzales, the youngest member of the crew. She's only 15! She dances really really really and I mean totally really absolutely good! She's looks so pretty too! Not to mention her hair. Man please, I want her hair!

Their crew really deserved to win the competition. They're really good! And very unique too! You see their choreography is very up-to-date and very catchy. It's like you don't even want to blink while watching them dance. They're really just so good! I love watching them dance. Hands down.

So I'm posting here my top 5 favorite I.aM.mE performances during the competition.

5. Last challenge III-Elemental. For me it shows who I.aM.mE crew is. I love how each element represent each member of the crew. I love water!

4. The Black Eyed Peas challenge. They danced to BEP's Meet Me Halfway. I love the robot part! And that effin cool ending.

3. The Nicki Minaj challenge. Danced to Moment 4 Life. Simple choreography but very catchy. I love how they end the routine with Chachi and the swing <3

2. The Rihanna challenge. Danced to S&M. Chachiiiiii! She's the man, no, she's spider woman! They're beyond awesome! I definitely love the first part where Chachi stepped on the boys and they were sliding and something. So cool!

1. The Kanye West challenge. A mixture of isos, boogaloo and dougie. My top fave! I love the way they turned dougie in their own way. And their boomerang ending, worth a standing ovation! Hands down!

The truth is, I love all their performances. I love them all equally! They're just so good at everything. Just like what JC Chasez said, I love everything about this crew. I second that!

Here's Chachi and Moon dancing to Bang. I love this dance! I'd do anything to learn this choreo. I'm on my way! :)

I hope they'll consider visiting the Philippines too. I'd love to see them dance live, just like the Jabawokeez.

I. Wish. I. Could. Dance. Well. Like. Them.



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment