Monday, November 14, 2011

Car show and Bumblebee


Most of you people don't know how I love cars. As far as I can remember, I started loving cars when I was in my late elementary years. Yes. That long time ago.

And so I was very happy when I saw that there's an ongoing car show in MoA while we're there. We didn't know that there was one, until we got there. I'm sooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy! :)

Took a few photos since the place was very dark and I can hardly take a good photo of the cars. Only these maybe.

These cars were parked outside. Behind IMAX, I guess, can't really remember. :P









The Chevrolet crew even played Transformers 3 for everyone. They used one building facade for the screen. And why Transformers? Because BUMBLEBEE WAS THERE!!!

Take a look at these photos. Isn't he so handsome? Who would have thought that I'd fall in love with a car-slash-robot. Hot stuff! Gaad I need this car.








Can't resist not having a picture with it! :)

This car is only limited edition and I'm so glad that I got to see one myself. This car is to die for!

I'd own one hot car soon. Just wait and see.



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment