Friday, October 7, 2011

Youtube night!


I was watching this tutorial video of Lauren Young on how to do a smokey eye when I found myself watching tons of videos on youtube already!

I always hear Ate Laurence yapping about smokey eye but I really haven't had the chance to see how it looked like. That's why I got all giddy to watch Lauren's video.

After watching Lauren's video, I busied myself watching different kinds of video on youtube.

Thought of sharing some of the videos I enjoyed watching.

1. Dance choreos

Moment 4 Life - Nicki Minaj

Mr. Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan

On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 - my fave among these


2. Hair tutorials

Donut hair by Tricia Gosingtian

Simple Curly Side by Tricia Gosingtian - I will try this some time! :)

One-side-up bow by Ericka - this is so cool and easy!


C. Inlove more than ever with Simple Plan. A huge fan since the "Addicted, Perfect and I'm Just A Kid" days.

Astronaut, their newest single. This video just came out 2 weeks ago. Make room for Simple Plan!

And my current favorite-slash-theme song, JET LAG! Been stuck in my head for the rest of the week already. Hahaha. YOU SAY GOOD MORNING WHEN IT'S MIDNIGHT!!! LSS for the whole week already. Ahuh.

And their first ever music video, Addicted. This never gets old.

Plus a lot lot more Simple Plan music videos, concerts and guest appearances. Love love!


-Tinay xx
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment