Thursday, October 13, 2011

Not so busy


Hello sembreak, NOT!

Everyone's having their most-deserve sembreak, except us. Poor pre-service teachers. Guess we just have to deal with this.

But, since, we no longer have college classes to attend to, I got a little dose of free time. The only thing I have to think these past few days and in the next few days is my practicum. No. College. Class.

That's brilliant, don't you see? My schedule's a bit loose which paved way for me to spend more time at home than at school. Which roughly means that:

  • I get to spend less money. My wallet's keep safe in my bag when I'm at home. Nothing can temp me to buy anything. Like nothing.
  • I get to watch my all-time favorite series F.R.I.E.N.D.S. whenever I want to. I don't have to crave for it. I just have to do it!
  • Besides F.R.I.E.N.D.S., I can watch any movie I have in my hard drive whenever I want to. I downloaded a hundred of movies but never had the chance to watch them. And this is the perfect time.
  • I can read any book that I want. I must say, I miss reading Harry Potter. Will start reading HP and the Order of the Phoenix pretty soon.
  • I can listen to music most of the time! And not worrying about anything. :)
  • And I get to do almost anything I want to! Like random stuff I don't usually do.

I guess this is sembreak. Well, it's enough for me though. But I miss my family and friends back there in Naga, nevertheless I enjoy my free time here as well. But I just can't wait to go home on the 25th!

Some random blog that I have to do. Hahaha. Can't think of anything to blog about. Just thought of sharing whatever I am going through this very moment.

I am a mixture of happy, sad, disappointed, grumpy, bored, hyper and homesick feelings.



-Tinay xx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment