Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Movies Night In


Since Sunday, PLDT is pissing me off. We've no internet connection since then until today morning.

Last Monday night I've got nothing to do. So I just decided to grab my hard drive and watch some romantic comedies. I've also noticed that I haven't been seeing any new movie for a while.

Didn't have a hard time deciding on what to watch. Picked A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song and Friends With Benefits.

So, let's start off.

A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song (2011)
It stars Lucy Hale and Freddie Stroma.

I really find Lucy pretty and in fairness, Freddie looks really good! Especially for a musician. It's just another cinderella story movie which revolves around music. If you're into Bruno Mars and Katy Perry type of music, you'll surely love this movie. You'll get a plenty dose of kilig too. Yikeee! :)

Here's a little trailer from the movie.


Friends With Benefits (2011)
Stars Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake.

I've always been a Justin Timberlake fan, since the N'Sync days. The time I heard that he'll be starring this movie, I got so excited! I can't wait to see him act again! But this time, he's into a steaming hot movie with Mila Kunis, another hot actress. Well, the movie was pretty hot. Really really hot. Hey kids below 13 years old, you should not see this movie! The movie's got a good plot. It's like you'll never guess what's going to happen next, yea, that kind of reaction. I had fun watching this movie. I hope you do too. Go watch it!

And the trailer.



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment