Tuesday, September 6, 2011

HP in 1 month


I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. *hands down*

Unfortunately, I am one of those fans who were not able to read the books before the movie. The only difference is, I am determined to read ALL 7 books, even though I've seen the movies.

A lot of people told me that the books are better than the movies. It's always like that. Every book that has turned into movies, the written ones are always better than the watched ones.

Not to brag or anything but due to my determination, excited-ness, eagerness and being tumultuous, I was able to finish the first three books namely: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban.

I didn't expect that I'll be able to do it so quickly. Hahaha. I guess I was so desperate.

I. NEEDED. TO. READ. ALL. THE. HARRY. POTTER. BOOKS. AT. ONCE.

And there you go! 1 month was all I need to finish 3 books. Almost a thousand pages I must say.

Just a little something I'd like to share, Prisoner of Azkaban is, so far, my favorite among the HP books. I read the last 1/4 of the book in just one sitting, one morning to be exact. It was so good I couldn't stop reading!

Now I'm half-way through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. If we're talking about movies, Goblet of Fire is my favorite. So far, the book's okay, but I think Prisoner of Azkaban's still better. I don't know yet. I'm not yet done though.

I'm just so happy that I am able to read such a very good set of novels. :)



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment