Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday blues


Just arrived home and immediately blogging. Right. I just need to vent this thing out.

Started the week not right. But hoping to end the week just right. Hopefully though.

Whatever I said today, in the classroom, in the faculty room and in the EJ office, I mean them all.

Seriously. Having a bunch of people who disregards your concern, who will not get pissed? You already gave your all but they still wouldn't care. Who are you guys? You were not like that before. What happened?

Sorry but I'm really just so disappointed.

I didn't expect or anything because I don't want to be disappointed but I can't change the fact that these people were already abusing my grave concern and goodness for them. For flop's sake!

I am not of fan of scolding people nor getting angry and shouting and all but you leave me no choice.

There are times when we really have to go out of our comfort zone and just do what we are supposed to do, even if it's not what we want to do. And this is one of those times.

Sad to say I am not happy with what everything is turning out to.

I don't know how to face them tomorrow. All I know is that I just want to get through with tomorrow and be done with what is to be done. I am done with my duty then I'm done! I don't care anymore.

I am not gifted with patience and that's one thing you guys should know about me. That's why I am not really for the profession of teaching. I can't wait to leave!

One more thing, I am the kind of person who's having a hard time giving back trust. Once I trusted you and you broke it, there's no getting back. And there's nothing you can do to get it back.

I just don't want people getting in my way. The end.


-Tinay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment