Saturday, June 25, 2011

Skins second generation

I've never loved watching series. Until I learned about Skins.

To cut it short, I got addicted to UK's series Skins. In less than a month I was able to finish 4 seasons which is equal to 38 episodes.

I started loving Skins since season 1 episode 1. Got to know the cast and learned to love them in their own ways. I love Sid and Cassie, forever. Did a blog post about it here. Season 2, same cast. Love it! It's all right here too!

I was so hype to see seasons 3 and 4 but too sad to leave seasons 1 and 2 because I already learned to love the first generation cast. Seasons 3 and 4 is composed of another cast, the second generation.

Today, I was able to finish season 4! Just like the first generation, someone died in the second generation but I won't spill out who. You've got to see it for yourself. :p

I have to agree with what most "Skins watchers" say that the first generation is better than the second generation. I second the motion. Nothing beats Tony-Sid-Michelle-Cassie-Jal-Chris-Anwar-Maxxie generation. But second generation's cool too. Way to go Effy-Freddie-Cook-Emily-Naomi-Katie-JJ-Thomas-Panda generation.

Don't have to compare the two generations though. They are different and special in their own way.

I've got one last season of Skins to see before I'm all done. Season 5 is another generation. Whew. New cast. Can't wait.

Half-excited yet half-disappointed. Excited coz I've to face new characters and personalities again. Disappointed coz once I'm done with season 5, no more Skins for me coz I've seen them all. Haaay.

I might just re-watch them all again when I get to the point of boredom. Haha!

Arayt. 2 thumps up for Skins!



Skins season 5, surprise me. :)


-Tinay xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment