Thursday, June 16, 2011

Road to excellence

June 13 and 14, UST College of Education held its annual Freshmen Orientation, Campus Tour and Org. Fair.

Freshmen orientation was held at San Martin de Pores auditorium, June 13 morning. I have my EHS responsibility that time but I really have to take a few photos of the orientation so I went there for a while and did everything that I could do for a small portion of time.




I have my Trigonometry class with my 4th year at 11:15 until 12:15. Dismissed them earlier so that I can prepare for the campus tour at 1pm.

Clock hits 1 pm. The show must begin.

RDT rocked with LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem. Everyday I'm shufflin'!







Right after the opening, Mhatty and I toured 1E2B around UST. Showed them around and gave them a few trivia and tips about UST and about our college. Look how time flies, 3 years ago, I was one of those freshmen who were toured by our Ate's and Kuya's now I am one of the Ate's and Kuya's who tour freshmen. Like wow!




Our last stop, Org boulevard, your road to excellence! It was a fun and enriching experience. Last year's org fair's like every other org fair. This year it's something new and exciting! I loved it! It feels so good to be a part of it. :)













Education Journal, we've got a lot of applicants! Let us choose the right and dedicated people. And to all the organizations who were present, congratulations! We can all do this! This gave us our first step to excellence. Let's make the most of it!


-Tinay xx

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment