Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last hoorah for summer

Summe........... I know right? It's bitin.

Didn't get to feel the "summer rush" because of my summer class. I had to attend to my 3 courses from Monday to Friday from 7 am to 2pm. Bummer much.

In the contrary, to bid summer goodbye, my family went to a hotel trip last Saturday night at Diamond Hotel along Roxas Boulevard.

We got free buffet for dinner and breakfast. Plus the executive suite accommodation and swimming pool accommodation.

The dinner.




Our suite has a lovely view of the Manila Bay and Roxas Boulevard at night and during the morning. I just took a bokeh photo of the view at night coz the light from the suite is reflecting from the window.



The buffet for breakfast.





Swimming time! Just so you know, it's my first time to wear bikinis. Hahaha. Pardon me coz I don't have "the" body. Sarreh. Haha. :))










And underwater photos! :)





Had so muuuch fun! Family bonding much! :)


-Tinay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment