Monday, April 18, 2011

A big loss

Yesterday morning, I woke up to a very depressing news. I'm the kind of person who checks on my phone before anything else the time I wake up. A message from a friend of mine said that AJ Perez passed away. At first I thought it was a joke. I even replied, "seryoso?" But I didn't get any reply.

That morning, until the evening anyway, our WiFi got busted. I didn't know what the problem is, so anyway, thank God I have twitter and the news is all over. By this time I'm pretty sure this isn't a lame joke.

Almost all tweets that I read were about AJ. Good child of God. So young! He just turned 18. How could someone like him end to this kind of situation? I'm still not buying it.

For once, and first time ever, I shed a tear to a loss of an actor. Not just that! He can dance pretty well too. Haaay. Such a big loss! To the media, to his friends and to his family. Condolence to everyone.

I was tulala the whole day. I can't believe it.

Why do people in my generation die all of a sudden? First it was Cloude, then there's Janjan and now, AJ. Abruptly I'm a little scared. You really are never too young or too old to die. If it's your time, then it's your time. :((

The only memory I had with AJ was during the Candy chat. It was the first time I met him and the first time I learned about him.

MAY 3, 2008. One summer. The day I met AJ Perez.

I took some, no scratch that, a lot, of photos of him that time. They are screen shots though. Nonetheless, it's still AJ. The real AJ Perez. Click HERE to view the album where I posted the photos.

As you can see, it was coincidental. But now, I am so glad that I did that. At least I had some kind of memory with him. Look how kulit he was. He seems like a normal guy for me. Not bragging about anything, just simple. Even found out we have similarities too. He even mentioned my name! Lovely<3

Ahh that boy, he's so gifted. Why so early?

So while we still have time, have the courage to tell everyone you love that you love them and that you are thankful for having them in your life. We may not have enough tomorrow to show them that we care. If we can do it now, why not? The time is ticking. Tiktok tiktok.

You are always in my prayers AJ. Rest in peace my boy. You will always be remembered.



-Tinay xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment