Friday, November 12, 2010

Start of another Junior year semester!

Hello UST! Again.

This semester's the most busy, most hectic, most preoccupied and most annoying sem ever!

First day: November 10, 2010

  • 9 - 10 SCL9 Marriage and Family: NO TEACHER! Got to hang out with my uno friends and talked about the semestral break. Plus the plans for this semester.
  • 10 - 11 HUM1 Humanities: Sir Sauz. Project on our first meeting? C'mon! We have to group ourselves according to our majors and make a christmas tree out of recycled materials. The cheaper the better! When the christmas tree's done, we'd donate it to a poor family. We also have to document everything and submit it to him on Dec10. First day! He even gave us a homework! Ugh.
  • 11 - 12 Curriculum Development: Sir Santiago's back! We love to have him back. We're that lucky.
  • 12 - 1 Advanced Statistics: Like last sem, we have Mam Sauz. She dismissed us early coz she's got things to do. Thank you very much.
  • 1 - 2 BREAK TIME: Still, my favorite. :P
  • 2 - 3 Calculus: As usual, Sir Adamos. Lesson on our first meeting! Jeeez! Integral Calculus, please be good to me. :)
Rainy first day for us Thomasians. Arrived home wet. Ugh.

Second day: November 11, 2010
  • 8.30 - 10 Major: I forgot our subject's name. OMG. Hahaha. No teacher anyway. Boo!
  • 10 - 11.30 PHL3 Logic: Mam Jimenez. She's crazy. I mean it. Hahaha. She's so funny and all. Haha. I think I'm going to love her! :)
  • 11.30 - 1 BREAK TIME!
  • 1 - 2.30 Math215 Assessment: Mam Alonsabe, again. Been there, done that. Ice breaker!
  • 2.30 - 4 Instrumental Mathematics: Our favorite major prof, Sir Sangcap! Here we go again! This better be fun. Hahaha! :))
Migraine! The weather played from rainy to sunny and vice versa. My usual sickness, migraine hit me. :((

Third day: November 12, 2010 (same sched as 11/10)
  • 9 - 10: Still, our professor didn't show up!
  • 10 - 11: Talked about the christmas tree. I think our group already have some ideas on what to work on.
  • 11 - 12: Lesson for curriculum development.
And I'm home! Mam Sauz and Sir Adamos told us ahead of time that they're not going to meet us today so we didn't have to wait for them. Thank God for cellular phones.

Welcome third year, 2nd semester!


PS. Please be nice to me. :)




-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment