Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She's Not Out of Your League, Dude

I remember Justin telling me to watch this movie. It was months ago, July, when he told me to see this movie, She's Out of my League. He did a little summary about the movie and I got stoked about it and decided to download it right away. But, unfortunately, I haven't seen the movie, not until today.

I've got tons to do but I don't feel like I have any so I decided to see some of the movies I have in this computer that I am using. For today I picked She's Out of my League. And I guess I made the right choice.

What if you met a super hot chick or a super hot guy and you're just an ordinary person and suddenly you know s/he's falling for you, will you give it a shot? Meet Kurt, a 5-rated guy who made a hard 10-rated girl, Molly, who fell in love with him in a flash.

And the rest is up to you guys! Another recommended movie. Go hit the download button now!

Here's the trailer of the movie She's Out of My League. To help you picture out the story.


So, what do you say? Will you give it a try? Go naaa! :)



-Tinay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment